Where Your Journey Begins
Origin CPA Group delivers accounting, tax, and consulting, including family office services, to ultra-wealthy individuals and families. We manage complex financial scenarios, so our clients can live their lives without the unique burdens that wealth can bring. Our clients receive high-quality service and tax expertise that considers their current needs as well as their visions for the future. Deeply committed to our clients’ well-being, we provide financial insights and intelligence that leads to true peace of mind—a sacred gift for any journey.
Origin CPA Group is proud to support noteworthy local charities that are making a difference in Boulder and beyond. Our employee giving plan donates $1,000 to an employee-chosen charity of their choice each month.
- “For May I chose International Midwife Assistance as our charity to donate to. Infant mortality rates are still unconscionable high in many parts of the world and women still do not have equal, if any, access to healthcare as well.”
- “I picked There With Care to donate to because it’s a local nonprofit that I’ve been volunteering with since I was 12. They provide services to families with critically ill children (groceries, transportation to doctor’s appointments, professional cleaning services so kiddos with compromised immune systems can safely go home, etc.), sometimes for years on end while kids are sick. They’re a really wonderful organization, and I was so excited to be able to provide them funds from our firm – thank you shareholders for making this happen!”
- “I chose the JDRF (Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation) to donate to this month. This is a nonprofit that has made a big difference in my own life. When I was diagnosed with Type 1 Diabetes at the age of 7 the JDRF offered a number of classes and programs that helped me and my family learn how to manage diabetes. Along with education they offer so much more to the community, such as – supplies for those who can’t afford it, research for a cure, and research on diabetic medical advancements to make life easier as a kid with diabetes. Since I was 7 I have participated in the Walk to Cure Diabetes hosted by the JDRF every year and it is a really great organization, I was so happy to be able to have our firm donate. Thanks so much to the shareholders for making this happen once again!”
- “I chose the Colorado Healing Fund as the recipient for April’s charitable contribution. The tragic events that occurred at the end of March have really impacted everyone in the Boulder community and beyond. I thought the Colorado Healing Fund would be a great choice in light of the events and provide much needed support to those effected.”
- “I have chosen Impact on Education as the recipient. From their website: “Impact on Education is committed to an equitable future for public education across Boulder Valley’s public schools. We equalize opportunity, bolster academic success, and galvanize community engagement to create lasting change. Through our investments, we address systemic barriers that impact students based on socioeconomic status, race, gender, class and other marginalized identities.” Thank you to the shareholders for making this happen.”
- “Last month KCPA donated to a great organization here in Colorado called Always Choose Adventures! Their mission is: To help people of all ages, backgrounds, skill levels, and physical abilities to access the outdoors, get off the couch and connect with others while doing so. I’m a big advocate of adventures and getting out in the world, so it was an easy pick for me because I believe everyone deserves new experiences!”
- “The Foundation recognizes all firefighters killed in the line of duty whether volunteer, career, union or non-union, structural or wildland. This fund has been established to aid families with services such as counseling and family support, legal aid, education assistance, job training, and has given multiple scholarships to the children of fallen firefighters. As I’m sure we all remember, 2020 saw the top three largest wildfires in Colorado’s history. With fire season upon us, let’s all keep these brave men and women in our thoughts and hope there are no casualties in any fire this year!”
- “For our October charity donation I have selected Roundup River Ranch. They offer fun camp experiences here in Colorado for children with serious illnesses.”
- “Hi all, for our October charitable giving I chose to have the firm donate to COLOR – Colorado Organization for Latina Opportunity and Reproductive Rights. I worked closely with them when I was doing nonprofit work in the past and they are a wonderful organization. They largely support the Denver Latinx community by allowing individuals and their families to access resources for health of mind, body and spirit. A few of my peers have benefitted in the past from their youth programs and have seen such positive change. Here is their website if you would like to look: https://www.colorlatina.org/”
- “A Precious Child will be the recipient of our charitable gift for November. A Precious Child provides disadvantaged, and displaced children with “cradle to career” support to break the cycle of poverty. Children and their families are referred to A Precious Child through 549 reputable agencies, across Colorado that have direct knowledge of their situations and needs. Once referred, families have access to A Precious Child’s many support programs. Precious Essentials, Basics for Babies, Inspiring Minds, Fill a Back Pack, and a Precious Gift, are just a few of the programs A Precious Child offers to ensure children have the necessities and support needed to succeed. In addition to the generous, monetary donation from Kingsbery, we will host a toy drive to help support the Precious Gift program. Precious Gift collects new toys, gift cards, and gifts (infant through high school) to distribute to kids who are the most in need of some holiday cheer. This program is unique in that they allow parents or guardians the opportunity to shop, free of charge, for gifts for their children. Allowing them the opportunity to choose gifts they know their kids will love, and actively participate in the celebration.”
- “ This organization has been serving the disenfranchised of East Boulder County for 50 years, through nutrition and healthy living support, advocacy, and community and family education. In addition, they run a food bank and thrift shop in Lafayette. Due to their service area, they have been uniquely positioned to serve the victims of the Marshall Fire, and have done just that. They have helped over 600 families with thrift store vouchers ($500/person), food, clothing, baby items, shelter, and gift card distribution.”
- “I figured it was fitting to pick 350 Colorado considering it is Earth Day. 350 Colorado is building the local grassroots movement to solve the climate crisis and transition to a sustainable future. They are called 350 Colorado because 350 ppm is the safe upper limit of CO2 in the atmosphere. Currently we are at 415 ppm and rising 2-3 ppm every year. Hopefully we can all do something to help out the environment this today/weekend and work on changing our daily habits. Happy Earth Day! https://350colorado.org/ “
Our business may be about numbers, but our focus is always on the people behind them. When you develop your career with us, we’ll challenge you to build on our reputation for excellence. We’ll also reward you with benefits and opportunities that match your ambition.Contact