We are currently looking for a Full-Time CPA or Tax Accountant with tax preparation experience.
To qualify you should have the following:
- Accounting and financial statement preparation skills
- Working knowledge of Quickbooks
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Good tax research skills
- Commitment to providing outstanding client service
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Benefits include, but are not limited to:
- Work-life balance
- Motivating and rewarding compensation plan and bonus plans
- 401k plan, including a Roth 401k, employer match
- Paid health insurance – traditional or HSA
- 18 paid vacation days and 6 days of sick leave
- 10 paid holidays
- Cafeteria Plans for medical and dependent care expenses
- Paid parking
- Casual attire
- Free food and drinks
- Beautiful Downtown Boulder location – office include showers, locker rooms
- Fun coworkers!
Please send your resume and cover letter to Christine Prins at email@example.com or complete the form to the right. No phone calls please.