I’m feeling overwhelmed and need someone to assist with my financial and personal affairs. Required job duties include the following:
- Meeting with financial advisors on my behalf
- Helping track my income and expenses by preparing monthly financials
- Giving an overview of my financial performance based on investments and asset classes
- Keeping me aware of cash flow through budgets and modeling
- Researching and interviewing medical professionals based on my medical profile
- Managing multiple residences and associated maintenance needs and contractors
- Helping me restructure debt
- Advising me on trust distributions
- Assisting me with estate planning
- Working with my insurance advisors to manage my insurance policies
- Saving my time by ghostwriting letters and emails for me
- Renewing my driver’s license
- Tracking my rental income and leases on multiple properties
- Establishing an entity for my family business
- Handling my payroll
- Negotiating contracts or expenses on my behalf
- Handling bill pay, including setting up auto pay for my standard bills
- Creating membership accounts for ride sharing, wellness and fitness, and various clubs for me and my family
- Planning my personal travel and facilitating booking details
- Dealing with my homeowners associations and related insurance
- Getting reprinted documentation if I lose my wallet and/or credit cards
- Helping me hire other professionals I need
- Managing my calendar
- Being my personal shopping assistant
- Preparing my tax return, or facilitating and reviewing its preparation
- Being available full time for any additional unexpected needs
- Being experienced in all such services
- Eliminating my risk of turnover should you decide to quit
- Advocating for me in all above services
- Being bonded and insured for such services
- Taking care of whatever is on my “to-do” list
Know anyone who might be interested?
Yes, securing assistance for the types of tasks listed above would absolutely allow me to worry less and live more. But finding one person—i.e., a personal assistant—who could handle all of these job duties is unlikely if not impossible.
If you’re feeling overwhelmed by your to-do list, working with a family office can make a difference—and can also keep you from adding even more tasks (e.g., managing an employee) to your list.
Could you benefit from working with a family office?
At Origin CPA Group, we take care of the tasks listed above and more for our clients, allowing them to relax knowing they always have a trusted advisor acting on their behalf. Our team of professionals works together to provide assistance in any way they can to make your life easier.
Instead of finding one person (or 10 people!) to assist you with your financial and personal affairs, you could find one firm—and true peace of mind.
If you’ve ever wondered what it would feel like to write out a to-do list, hand it over to someone, and not have to worry about it again, contact us today.
How could a family office help you worry less and live more? Contact us today to learn more.